On 07/04/2013 08:28 PM, John wrote:
> Bhairitu,
>
> Here's a note on the US natal chart.  Using Saturn as the significator for
> karma, career, or productivity(per Bhrigu Nandi Nadi technique), the 10th
> house from Saturn becomes the 7th house.
>
> The 7th house has many planets in it, including the Sun, Jupiter, Venus, and
> Mars.  This means that the US will be productive in many facets of life from
> its citizens.
>
> However, the 7th house also represents other countries outside the US.  So,
> the US has gone world-wide to find raw materials, like oil, for production.
>
> Given this inherent feature in the chart, it is very likely that the US will
> be a catalyst for world government.  Given the multi-trillion deficit that we
> have, the US will be more motivated to produce more with the help of other
> countries to pay for the deficit in the future.
>
> In the long run, the US will have to be more innovative and highly
> technological than the rest of the world to sustain its lifestyle.  IMO, this
> will force the US to colonize the Moon and Mars to obtain resources there for
> use here on earth.

So why did the US fall down in the 1860s and  1930s if it has such as
"strong chart?"  Remember the US is an amalgamation of states so it's a
little difficult to get an idea of what is happening with one single
horoscope.  Which is why most astrologers debate over what is the "real"
US horoscope. It's not like India where the jyotishees got the Brits to
hand the country over at an auspicious time.

The US standard of living is unsustainable.  it will have to collapse
but maybe just back to 1970 levels.  That wasn't so bad. And why
shouldn't folks in emerging nations have a good life too? Are Americans
special or something?  Now those folks can look at our standard of
living too because of the Internet.  BTW, many of those folks joke about
Americans being so fat.

You should test your astrology by tracking logical outcomes.  Just look
at the road the country is going down and make a prediction on that and
see how astrology stands up to it.  You might even find that pattern in
the horoscope.

But here is an article about the American Dream.  Note that over 51%
voted that the "American Dream" is no longer realistic.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/state-american-dream-uncertain-6C10508356