> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > >
> > > What is it that's "uncertain" in Heisenberg's Uncertainty
> > > Principle?
> >

> > Before you do the experiment, the position, direction, and spin
of
> > the particle cannot be known because it is only when the
observer
> > observes the atom that it has the characteristics you observe.
> > In other words, it really was not a particle until it is
> concretized
> > by an observation, and the observer had a part in it's
> > state/creation. It was really just a potential in the field, and
it
> > had infinite possible trajecteries and spin, but it cannot be
known
> > ahead of time which it would take. It is uncertain.
> > Only after observation can one see which trajectory it took. It
> > could take any.
> > Even after it is observed, one cannot really say it is a
concrete
> > item. It is really a wave with no real boundaries within the
quantum
> > ocean that it arises from. Therefore, the characteristics of the
> > universe are dependent on the characteristics of the observer,
(as
> > Maharishi has stated).
>
> Well done.  Just as a question, what does this principle
> have to say about multiple observers?  What does the
> potential do when suddenly observed simultaneously by
> two different observers?  Are there two waves, one for
> each observer, or is there only one, some kind of com-
> posite wave, generated by the combined influence of
> the two observers?>>

Technically speaking there is no such thing as 2 observers in an
experiment. There is an experiment and an observed outcome.
In addition, the speed at which observation occurs, I doubt two
observers could observe the same thing at the same time. In an
experimental situation, the outcome is measured. Once measured, that
is it's state. The same is true of two observers. Consciousness is
not limited to one brain. Once an observation is made in
infinitesimally small time, then that is it's state. No 2 observers
can observe the same manifestation simultaneously. The particle
takes its cue from that which observes it, and the almost infinite
speed and almost infinitely small dimensions incrementally unfolded
over space , at which observation occurs, cannot allow for two
observers .

OffWorld