--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> Share,
>
> It takes humans with high developed consciousness to create heaven here on
> earth.  As shown in the article, pot harms are not good for the environment
> and wildlife.
>
> Also, I just found this video clip about vastu architecture and city
> planning.  It's good know that the TMO is actively distributing the knowledge
> around the world.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNfk__Aw6LY

OK, I fast forwarded through some more of this. First of all when you start to
compare Vastu architecture and planning with "the chaotic" city of London
you've already lost me. My God, look at that shite they are calling
architecture. It is some really perverse ersatz colonial dead looking empty
boxes. There is absolutely no character, charm, nuance or feeling to either the
individual structures or the uniform and frightening-looking geometric and
stilted city plans as a whole. Who wants to live in a city of grids and
uniformity where every building resembles the other? I'd rather be dead. It
reminds me of some "Brave New World" format. I'd rather live in a place more
akin to that British village where the 60's series "The Prisoner" was filmed -
Portmeirion. What a wonderfully creepy series that was but at least the
buildings had character. However, I would envision the characters of "The
Prisoner" to live in some of these Vastu cities. Yoiks.