So Buck do you consider everyone who ever learned the sidhis to still be a
sidha or governor even if they don't do them and don't do TM?

________________________________
 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2013 8:23 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Meditators

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> One of your many problems is that you ascribe to people things they have
> never said and positions they do not hold. I don't do TM, for a start,
> although I have done in the past.

Dear Feste, you don't meditate?  Om Jeez.  Yur a non-meditator?  I am going to
have to re-set my FFL spam filter again.  This is really disaffecting to find
this out now.  I thought you were one of us all along.   Wait, you mean you're
not a meditator but you're a sidha?  Like, not just a meditator but a citizen
or governor?  But most of the meditating town are meditators (common
denominator) and don't do the sidhis anymore (a factor).  Like, people here be
Meditators but not coming to the Dome program the movement offers.  There's
only about 300-plus coming to the Dome TM-sidhis program now with the failure
and collapse of the Invincible America Meditation.   So really you're a
meditator too.  Aren't you?  What do you mean?  Just wondering,
-Buck, the Conservative and Group Meditator Still in the Dome