Indifference.... and let it go. Indifference .... and let it go. No problem for
anyone, only a personal choice.

________________________________
 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2013 5:31 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Meditators

Yup, People like Feste are the crux of a problemm with the meditating community
for the TM movement here.  The antagonized meditator.  The antagonized by all
the TM controversies.  The problem of how to facilitate them and convert them
back to being friendly to the cause, from negative to positive meditator.  From
non- to practicing again.  And, even willing to come to a group meditation for
the good it will do.  It's a problem.
-Buck

--- In mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson <mjackson74@...>