> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > Are YOU going to REALLY try to make a case for
> > > living one's life worrying about what other people
> > > think of you?
> > >
> > > If so, I pity you.
> > >
> > > My life is a *testament* to Doing What The Fuck I
> > > Want, And Getting Away With It.
> > >
> > > I have been living this lifestyle since I was 20.
> > > Even in my TM days I did pretty much what I wanted
> > > to. I had girlfriends, openly, when other guys
> > > around me were bowing down to the Wet Diapers Of
> > > Hindu-inspired Celibacy. I said what I wanted to
> > > in TM "advanced lectures," and Got Away With It.
> > > I criticized Maharishi's insane policies openly
> > > in meetings with TM leaders, and Got Away With It.
> > > I possibly got laid more on TM courses than many
> > > people here have gotten laid in their lives.
> > >
> > > Since then, not much has changed with my basic
> > > lifestyle. And I see no reason either why it should,
> > > or that I should become in the least bit paranoid
> > > about voyeurs getting their jollies by looking in
> > > on it, and projecting their fantasies onto it.
> > >
> > > I've survived Paris concierges, who open your mail,
> > > and snoop at your doorstep. I think I can handle
> > > a few NSA snoops or corporate snoops watching my
> > > online life and whacking off to it.  :-) :-) :-)
> >
> > Not talking about sex or my big boobs, or your naked body
> > over the webcam, Turq.  :)  Thanks for taking my nudge at
> > you as not an attack and giving me a good lecture of how
> > you live your life. I am free spirited too, believe me.
> > but....
> > Have you ever marketed a product? Grass root marketed any
> > products or services?
> > Have you ever had larger companies digging at your skin
> > trying to get the "secrets," of something you worked on
> > or represent in confidence?
> > Do you think the people who work collecting all that data
> > are all happy go lucky and living a pure life and are debt
> > free and without desires and needs beyond what they can afford?
> > If you have, you would be concerned about what and who is
> > viewing and sharing your information.
> > Some of us run naked in the sand some of the time. When it
> > comes to business secrets, techniques, etc., that is what
> > is at stake.
>
> So you ARE trying to make a case for me being worried
> about what people I've never met think of me, or who
> want to steal "my" ideas? I'll leave that level of
> "MY MY MY MY MY MINE MINE MINE MINE" paranoia
> to you guys, if you don't mind. :-)
>
> > Now how about that picture you promised me? ;)
>
> Dream on. The photo of me in a Speedo has been (and
> rightfully, I might add) confiscated by the French
> Propriety Police.  :-)

You are a case, Turq.
>From what you have typed above, it is clear you have not ever created
>anything?  Or you have only been a work drone for large corporations?
It is not about, "mine." It is about being able to create a livelihood without
having to stand in line waiting for the next applicant to make his/her case for
the job you and the other 1000 are applying for. It is about new products. Oh
wait, maybe you think one should carry an "idea," they have to the Queen's feet
and ask, "Your highness, all glory to the world, I stand before you, with this
machine and I know it is in a cardboard box form, but imagine it being a
titanium encased whatyacallit and it can do marvelous wonders for the world. I
give it to you. May I please have your blessings to collect my food stamps on
your plastic Morgan Chase food stamp card, and eat, then I can go back to
working on another idea I have. Thank you, for mine is yours."
It is not only about stealing ideas. You should know, ideas cannot be copy
written. Ideas should flow.
It is about getting new things on the market and it is not up to BIG
CORPORATIONS to feel around and take what they please from you.
The same as I am not supposed to go and grab an ear of GMO corn from a field in
Iowa. That would be stealing. If I got one of Nabby's alien buds to hover in
there, take one or two for me, and fly away, well, that is still, stealing, but
no one but me and Nabby's alien crop circle cronies would know. Damn. I have no
time to edit this shit, so take it as it is. This is for you, Turq. Mine, my,
my, my, is yours, yours, yours.
The NSA can Kiss MY ASS!  http://whatreallyhappened.com/node/244954