Umm, if you wouldn't mind telling me who or what I did wrong according to you -
I don't recall revealing personal information about anyone.

________________________________
 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2013 9:48 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Alex's Birthday Present - Posting Limit

Were I king of FFL I'd make some changes around here.  Like did you see MJ
earlier today revealing some personal information about an anonymous FFL poster
here.  Were I King, MJ would be out of here on his ear for serious felony
against the guidelines.  That guy has fouled and had way more than three
strikes here.  I'd clean up the roster real quick. -Buck