--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@...> wrote:

> By famous people, I meant people like David Lynch, Clint Eastwood, Howard
> Stern, Donvan, Jerry Seinfeld, and so on, all of whom have been meditating in
> the 4 decade range.

Oh yeah, Donovan. Mellow Yellow and erm.....

For completenesses sake: had to Google Howard Stern, vaguely
aware of Seinfeld and I think Clint Eastwood is massively
overrated but not as much as Lynch.

All of them are legends in their lunchtime AFAIC and I'm fairly
sure all of them could have achieved their dizzy heights without
TM.