I don't doubt your intentions dear Rory but you are spouting vague
philosophical bullshit dear Rory, you just came up with more. I'm sure you
think you are being real in yourself. I have seen tons of people in
spiritual circles - they are very genuine, very real, very dedicated
unfortunately it is either religious, delusional pursuits or vague
philosophical bullshit like you.

What the fuck "do you mean heal and integrate those parts of you that are
in and of me" - can you fault anyone for interpreting it as some abstract,
vague bullshit - unless you want to clarify? What have you healed and
integrated of me and in you?

Please don't take it personally - neither you nor anyone else I have seen
around Amma were anything but nice people.