Ha! Good One, Obba!

I think from now on we should call it a Bananagrams Orgy. After all: "orgy (n.)
1560s, orgies (plural) "secret rites in the worship of certain Greek and Roman
gods," especially Dionysus, from Middle French orgies (c.1500, from Latin
orgia), and directly from Greek orgia (plural) "secret rites," especially those
of Bacchus, from PIE root *werg- "to work" (see urge (v.)). The singular, orgy,
was first used in English 1660s for the extended sense of "any licentious
revelry." OED says of the ancient rites that they were "celebrated with
extravagant dancing, singing, drinking, etc.," which gives "etc." quite a
workout." :-)