> Ann, sounds like you're implying that it would be ok if it were Robin's
> footprint. Is there something special about Robin's footprint? And have you
> experienced this footprint yourself? Don't be shy now...

Ann implied no such thing. It's quite obvious she doesn't respect, nor think
it's O.K. for you to be *anyone's* doormat.

Furthermore, a quick search of Yahoo archives shows that Ann never said, "Now
that I've said what I want to say, I'm tired of this topic." There you go,
Share, attributing thoughts and feelings to Ann she did not have. Don't you
feel just a little bit ashamed of psychologically raping her? After all times
you claimed to have been psychologically raped with not one quote you can
dredge up from the past to support your sorry excuse for posing as a victim,
here you are making up shit and lying about what someone said. Typical Share.