I get that, Alex. I am familiar with the technique Rory uses for his own
integration, and I support it, for him. However, even his inner consideration,
leading him to his self-abuse, can only go so far.

Internal knowledge runs dry at some point. At that point, it is time to figure
out where the disconnect is, and directly check in with the "problem
particles". Seems like he got caught in a self-referential loop. I know he
wasn't trying to do long distance anything.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>