--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Seraphita" <s3raphita@...> wrote:

> Scotland Yard has launched an investigation into new claims
> that Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered by a member of
> the British military.

Not to be picky, but the article says the soldier, who
was a member of the SAS, told his wife that "the unit
had 'arranged' the Princess's death and that this had
been 'covered up.'"

Wikipedia on the SAS (Special Air Service):

"The Special Air Service presently comprises 22 Special Air
Service Regiment of the Regular Army, 21 Special Air Service
Regiment and 23 Special Air Service Regiment from the
Territorial Army. It is tasked primarily with counter-
terrorism in peacetime and special operations in wartime."

Why on earth would the SAS have wanted to murder Diana?