Fergie! Don't get me started! When you think of the virtually unlimited
choice a true-blue royal has over a life partner they sure do pick 'em.
About Diana, there's also the ticklish aspect that she was sleeping with
Arabs and Indians. We are talking about the succession to the Throne
here and there were rumours she was pregnant when she died. One has to
wonder if there was an unpleasant racist element to the irritation she
sparked in the Establishment of the day.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

> > It's dirty work but someone has to do it. Diana was snorting coke,
> > sleeping around with whoever took her fancy and generally bringing
the
> > Royal Family into disrepute.
>
> If they killed Diana for that then should have hung, drawn and
quartered Fergie (the Duchess of York). I don't buy it. Diana wasn't
important enough to kill. Look at the behaviour of the English monarchy
over the last 900 years and she was the least of their problems.