--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:

> Not to be picky, but the article says the soldier, who
> was a member of the SAS, told his wife that "the unit
> had 'arranged' the Princess's death and that this had
> been 'covered up.'"
>
> Why on earth would the SAS have wanted to murder Diana?

It's dirty work but someone has to do it. Diana was snorting coke,
sleeping around with whoever took her fancy and generally bringing the
Royal Family into disrepute.  She wasn't able to fulfil her allotted
role - a role for which she was a willing volunteer remember.
Kate Middleton looks like the right stuff to me. No neuroses, feet
firmly on the ground, realistic in her outlook - and more attractive,
sexually and personally.