Well, Doc, I like the tantric ness of that phrase hard boiled mystic and I
think it fits you well. Lordy, what is in the air these days?! I've been having
some rich dreams too but not about anyone from Funny Farm Lounge. So far (-:

________________________________
 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 12:57 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Diamonds and Rust

Its an unusual relationship I have with Barry. I don't know if he is aware of
it, though I have engaged him in lucid dreams, three times, over the years. The
last time was earlier in this week. I won't go into details, except to say it
was quite normal, and mutually beneficial.

As always, Doc, the hard-boiled mystic - lol