 From: "jr_...@yahoo.com" <jr_...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 12:14 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Drink More Water

Michelle Obama says so for better health.  I believe she's right.  A few weeks
ago I got carried away drinking cokes without watching my weight.  I then
realized that I ballooned by about ten pounds in a matter of weeks.

I've been drinking more plain water and cut down my meals for about two weeks
now, and have returned to my regular weight.  The one day fast I did last
Saturday helped too.

http://news.yahoo.com/first-lady-wants-people-drink-more-plain-water-100616713--politics.html