authfriend:
> Share continues her reality-avoidance approach after having
> cited a book by a quack...

So, it's all about Share. I guess this is the point where we get up
close and personal. Go figure.

Discussion Tips:

1. Use bold or italic to emphasize words or phrases,
or for quoting, but avoid using bold for the entire
body of your message.

2. Some discussion group readers don't read rich text
formatting such as bold, so compose your message for
the lowest common denominator.

3. Try to use plain text to compose your messages - don't
use fancy typefaces with words or letters in color.

4. Indicate quoted text with a > right angle bracket.

5. Don't post flame-bait to the discussion group in an
effort to start a war of words over how much water to
drink every day.

Was this tip helpful?

http://www.albion.com/netiquette/ <http://www.albion.com/netiquette/>