--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Akasha:
> digital, either "on or off"?
> >
> > Unc:
> > > YES!  That's exactly the issue.
> >
> > > I realized that some time back, during the discussions
> > > about 'appreciation.'  Some comment by, I think, Tom
> > > made me completely abandon my old paradigm and come up
> > > with a new one that more accurately described my
> > > subjective experience.
> >
> > A:
> >
> > U:
> > > Before.  There has never been a moment in my life when
> > > I was not enlightened.
> >
> If you were jivna-mukti at birth, you had not need to incarnate.

That's just Hindu dogma, not accepted by everyone in
the reincarnation business.

> A serious point per my prior post. People can dilute, devalue,
> reclassify, and redefine E criteria all they want. But if they come
> back, they were wrong.

Just dogma.  I see three possibilities for the fully
enlightened being at the time of death.  They could
choose to do the "drop back into the ocean" thing
and not incarnate, they could choose to incarnate
for the purpose of helping other sentient beings, or
they could choose not to choose and just see what
happens.  This is actually a pretty standard Buddhist
way of seeing the situation.