Akasha 108 writes:snipped from long interchange with Unc
That's the one point on all of this where I think we differ. First, I
see no value in labels such as enlightenment. It can create
distinctions, it can creates longing for "titles", it can create false
egos, it can creates scams, etc. And the upside is?

Tom T:
I really have a problem with that E word for two reasons. One it
carries such tremendous baggage that it does all of what Akasha has
said above without anyone knowing it does. The second reason is that
in western society the word light is totally enmeshed with the concept
of switch/on/off. It is subtle but implies something not intended by
the Rishis of old as they had no switches to link up with light. For
me the word Awake is pretty simple and conveys my understanding that
PC is in the foreground all the time along with whatever else is going
on. It is as good a descriptor as any other word. Maybe Akasha can
come up with a different word. No need to label but definately IT
needs some language to describe what is going on without a fifty word
description plus another fifty word disclaimer.