Share, "everyone"?  Why do you always appropriate and assign your own
assumptions to "everyone?"  It removes you from accountability for yourself and
also is highly dismissive of "everyone" else.  Are you trying to say *you* feel
good today?  Claim it, own it.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 but Judy, to me turq sounded quite happy. Anyway, I'm glad everyone is feeling
good today. Happy Thanksgiving, if you're Canadian. Happy Victory Day if you're
Hindu (-: