I had to come out of lurkdom to thank you for this beautiful video dear
Seraphita. I have long railed against Gandhi, Teresa and Dolly Lama and I
totally enjoyed this video, it is a good summary of these three
pseudo-spiritual icons.

That Gandhi was sexually perverted and slept with girls was a well known
fact to me in India and my generation had no fascination for Gandhi. So I
was quite baffled by the adoration of Gandhi by liberals and I know I
pissed off quite a few with my statements on Gandhi. I recently had a
chance to read this article on the Independent - enjoy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/thrill-of-the-chaste-the-truth-about-gandhis-sex-life-1937411.html

Ravi.