---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

 I had to come out of lurkdom to thank you for this beautiful video dear
Seraphita. I have long railed against Gandhi, Teresa and Dolly Lama and I
totally enjoyed this video, it is a good summary of these three
pseudo-spiritual icons.

 That Gandhi was sexually perverted and slept with girls was a well known fact
to me in India and my generation had no fascination for Gandhi. So I was quite
baffled by the adoration of Gandhi by liberals and I know I pissed off quite a
few with my statements on Gandhi. I recently had a chance to read this article
on the Independent - enjoy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/thrill-of-the-chaste-the-truth-about-gandhis-sex-life-1937411.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/thrill-of-the-chaste-the-truth-about-gandhis-sex-life-1937411.html

 Ravi.