As much as you enjoy being the illuminator of who shits and who doesn't, which
threads are going down the tubes or otherwise making your inane and meaningless
commentary on the posts of others I think we get it now. You can go onto
something more, er, relevant. When are you going to post the picture of that
coonskin hat you've been working on?

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 It didn't take Barry very long to shit on this thread. Gawd  forbid that any
TMer could derive any creative inspiration from TM.

 On 10/31/2013 3:49 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

   --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
wrote:

 > How long had the Lads been TMing before they started
 > making Sgt. Pepper?

 I understand that you'd like to assign their creativity to their
 practice of TM, but isn't what you're asking in the same
 ballpark as asking, "How long had Dr. Harold Bloomfield,
 once a 'poster boy' for the TM movement, been meditating
 before he started drugging his female patients and molesting
 them?"

 I mean, if TM is the "cause" in one case, why isn't it in the
 other?