 Barry wrote:
 > I understand that you'd like to assign their creativity to their practice of
 > TM

 No, you don't "understand" any such thing. You're making a guess with no
basis, for the sole purpose of having an opportunity to bash card and TMers and
TM.

 But ignoring the desperation of your need to bash:

 > but isn't what you're asking in the same

 > ballpark as asking, "How long had Dr. Harold Bloomfield,
> once a 'poster boy' for the TM movement, been meditating
> before he started drugging his female patients and molesting
> them?"
 >
 > I mean, if TM is the "cause" in one case, why isn't it in the
> other?

 You were asking whether the questions were in the same ballpark, not whether
the answers were. Got a little lost there, din'cha?

 There could be lots of reasons why the answers would be different, of course.