> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "off_world_beings"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > >
> > > 'System' means 'intelligence'.
> >
> > Aieee, no.  It can be used that way, but it can
> > also be used without any implication of intelligence.
>
> All systems have intelligence related to them in some way.
However, is
> the intelligence imposing order during its analysis of
the "system," or
> did an intelligence impose order in the *design* of the system?>>>

Good question. The universe is the only (theoretically ) closed
system . Whatever arises from it must be an illusion about it,
unless it is inherently embued with intelligence by its very own
simplest nature as an self- interacting existence.

I believe this is the Vedic view  (and is what Maharishi
describes) , which ID proponents and anti-ID proponents cannot grasp.

OffWorld