Whatutalking about? Robin Carlsen is a very interesting chapter in TM. He and
TM are going to be studied by historical and social-science scholars for a long
time to come. I guess that makes you and some others who went off with him part
of TM that way too. That is okay. If nothing else the court transcripts will
always be part of the study of TM. No need to get defensive.  I am glad you
turned up here on FFL to share your experience with it too.  It is very
interesting,  -Buck

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

 NPD Heads-up. Seems there is a guy and a follower who showed up in town in the
last few days with these kinds of traits. Tells a good story, really smart but
incredibly manipulative and evidently abusive with the younger follower. Lot
like that other guy that used to post here. I sent this new guy on to find the
afternoon Fairfield illumined experience banana-gram group. I think they have
the resources to deal with him safely and will appreciate him a lot.

 I would think FF would be used to all sorts of crazy pseudo gurus making their
way around the town square. Probably a good portion of residents there figured
themselves some sort of teacher or capable of some special ability like
speaking to animals, channeling angels or otherwise having their enlightened
fingers on the pulse of what's-happenin'-now. Just one more of these dudes
hitching his cow pony to the tie-up rail in front of Revelations surely is not
cause for concern. Of course, a rousing game of Bananagrams always did separate
the men from the boys (or the avatars from the plebs).

 Now on the subject of NPD and Robin I think this subject has been bandied
about long enough. Neither you nor Barry has the beginnings of an inkling of
what makes that man tick and most of us here would appreciate it if you would
leave the negative and inappropriate labels where they belong - in the
textbooks or in the hands of those who might have a clue.
 -Buck