There is an anomaly (or design flaw) regarding Yahoo Groups in that your handle may be displayed differently if you use email and the web site. When the post count was important Alex would have to look to see if some posters did both during the week because the posts would come under different handles. I found later that the Yahoo Groups email headers had the Yahoo ID in them and was able to create a Python script which totaled the count that way with each user under the same ID regardless of how they posted. It was easy to do with Python but not PHP though I have found a way to do it but I don't think Alex wants to mess with the script anymore.