Barry is, as usual, deliberately not telling the truth. I'm not going to bother
to go into the whole story Barry is lying about; anyone who's been around FFL
for awhile knows he lies like a rug about his critics. A particular specialty
of his is to lie about things that happened in the past when he thinks the
person he's telling the lies to wasn't around. For some reason he never expects
the folks who were around are going to call him on the lies.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
wrote:

 > If you wanted to be nasty to JOHN DOE (say) couldn't you
 > open a free web email account using their name; then join
 > an on-line forum and use "John Doe" as the handle; then
 > post lots of messages on the forum saying what a splendid
 > but misunderstood chap Hitler was, and so on . . .
 >
 > Then, when a would-be employer Googled "John Doe" to
 > check his worthiness for the post . . . well, you get the picture.

 Or you could simply do it the way some people here on FFL
 did to Curtis, a former member.

 Curtis patiently explained to the forum that his work (he is
 a Blues artist, but also teaches using his music in public
 schools) made him very sensitive to things said about him
 on the Internet. Every principal of every school he wants to
 work for Googles his name the minute he leaves their office
 after their interview.

 So what do a few wonderful people on FFL do? They not
 only start using his full name in posts here (thus making
 them Google-able), they write occasional posts *POSING
 AS HIM* and/or signing his name to what they wrote.

 Both Robin and Ravi (who Judy seems to have No Problem
 With) did this, and continued to do it *after* Curtis asked
 them not to. Ravi was thrown off the forum at one point
 because of it.