emptybill wrote:

 > Judy, don't try to inhibit Buck from his mission to

 > silence anything he doesn't like. He effectively owns

 > this forum doesn't he?

 Nope, not even ineffectively, and he needs to be reminded of this from time to
time.

 If he gets too upset he might just leave FFL and start
 another forum ... maybe calling it "My Own Dome Forum".

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Buck wrote:

 > This tread is an example of what? Spiritual decorum? Could folks here
 > please read the home page description for Fairfield Life.

 The home page description for Fairfield Life still says:

 "Pretty much any topic is fair game. Currently, there's a lot of discussion
about American politics. We have discussed spirituality, politics, economics,
morality and higher states of consciousness, drug laws, evolution vs.
creationism, enlightenment, advaita, reincarnation, karma, Jyotish (Vedic
astrology), yagya, Ayurveda, dzogchen, tantra, channeling, vegetarianism,
kundalini, celibacy, sexuality, homosexuality, abortion, racism, UFOs,
Buddhism, Hinduism, Veda, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Scientology, etc."

 Could someone please relate this thread to our more particular spiritual
concerns on this list here or remove it or remove themselves for straying so
far from topic. Content and context. It clearly is time to bring back the FFL
post limit to the community here. I vote for 30 posts max per week. If our dear
dear FFL moderator will run the post-count script I would be glad to remove
people from posting who can't control themselves.
 Yours in Consciousness of the Unified Field,
 -Buck

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 The guy has filed a federal lawsuit suiing the police and the hospital for
violation of his 4th Amendment rights and is also suing the doctors for
malpractice. The whole story has gone viral, and a second one like it has now
turned up. The first guy is likely to get a fat settlement; what they did to
him is way beyond the pale.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <s3raphita@...> wrote:

 It seems that David Eckert has to pay the costs of the anal probes he endured!
Can he claim the money back on Obamacare?

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <s3raphita@...> wrote:

 David Eckert failed to make a complete stop when he pulled out of a Walmart
store. A police officer then asked David to get out of his car and claimed he
saw Eckert "clenching his buttocks" which supposedly was a sign that Eckert had
drugs in his anal cavity.

 Eckert’s abdominal area was X-rayed; no narcotics were found. Doctors then
performed an examination of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were
found. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no
narcotics were found. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema.
Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert
watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found. Doctors
penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to
defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors
searched his stool. No narcotics were found. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus
to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of
doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No
narcotics were found. Doctors then X-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were
found. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a
colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert’s anus,
rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.
http://tinyurl.com/k86d9dv http://tinyurl.com/k86d9dv