That was a great read.  I've never heard of this "Door to Hell" before.  This
thread reminds of an incident that happened in a different forum.  Since the
group owner was supposedly busy, he appointed me as one of the moderators.

 So, I took the liberty of changing the group picture on the front page from
Dore's, "The Flood", to one of Michelangelo's sibyl in the Sistine Chapel.
When the owner found out, he went bonkers and rescinded my my moderator status
ever since.

 But I decided to stay on the group since the picture of the sibyl is still on
the group's front page.  Anyway, FWIW.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote:

 Google image search says it's this place:

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door_to_Hell
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door_to_Hell

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jr_esq@...> wrote:

  Is this a fake photo creation or is it real?  If real, where is this hole
located?

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Speaking of synchronicity, I just received this from a non FFL buddy!

 http://i.imgur.com/C4X5cR4h.jpg http://i.imgur.com/C4X5cR4h.jpg