Amazing story, MJ!  Thanks

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:

 I have had a number of past life recalls, if you can call it that, mainly as
you wrote where I was "there" again and not imagining it. Mostly it was being a
slave kind of crap, no kings or princes or famous scientists.

 One rather interesting one was being a big strapping hermit in medieval
France. Huge guy, long shaggy black hair, long bushy beard, long plain robes I
wore - I didn't give a crap about anything except reading the Bible, studying
the Scripture and praying and putting my awareness on Jesus and God. I ate slop
cause I didn't care anything about the body. The kids from a nearby village
would sometimes come to harass me and I would run 'em off.

 I lived ate and breathed being a Christian. I lived in a big cave in this
forest with gigantic big trees. The night I died there was a big storm and
lightning struck the cave and split rock off the cave wall, a big piece of rock
slammed me straight in the third eye and killed me graveyard dead.

 I left my body and ascended into heaven, it was all golden Light and bliss, I
got to be with God and Jesus, and do you know what my main feeling was? I got
the fulfillment of everything I had ever wanted in that life, and all I could
feel was that I wasn't good enough to be with God and Jesus, I wasn't worthy to
be in their presence. What a fuck-head! Got what I wanted and all I could feel
was unworthy. Just goes to show this isn't the first life I've been an idiot.

 Years ago my mother was married to a Methodist minister. They did a tour of
Biltmore Estate. When momma was going through she had strong past life
remembrances. She hesitatingly told her husband that she remembered being a
scullery maid there, even remembered the room she lived in. It was very
emotional for her, and she was a little afraid her husband would not believe
her, but she told him anyway.

 He said "I believe you, I remember living here too."

 Momma - "Oh, really! What did you do here? Were you one of the Vanderbilts?"

 Husband - "No I started to remember I was here in a past life when we went
through the old stables."

 Momma - "Oh! Were you one of the stable hands?"

 Husband - "No, I was one of the jackasses in the stable."

 Momma was pissed that he made a joke out of it, but she claims she lived there
before.