No, Judy, what's interesting and predictable is that Emily and now you, are
ignoring the women who disprove what Emily's saying about me.

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:18 PM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"
<authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You appear to have overlooked the parenthetical, Share. Isn't that
interesting!?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

Emily, are you saying that Obbajee and Susan aren't strong and beautiful?! I'm
not threatened by either of them. How do you account for that?

On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:01 PM, "emilymaenot@..." <emilymaenot@...>