As long as you're changing the subject, why not just tell us why you claimed Ravi was stalking your wife? Up until you made that claim, I thought you were pretty rational too, if not a little eccentric. Now, I don't know what to think you're up to. It's a pretty serious charge - stalking your family on Facebook. Go figure.