Let's remember that Ravi denies the charges:

 This is in response to emptybill's accusations that I have harassed her wife.

 This is nothing but a vicious, malicious lie. I have stretched the limits to
confront, shock and humiliate emptybill but to suggest I ever contacted his
wife is hilarious. Emptybill had accidentally emailed me last year and we have
had private conversations, I have all emails with me and they were all cordial
and I even wished him luck after he talked about his marriage after a 10 year
live-in relationship. I'm really shocked at emptybill's dishonesty and I have
warned him and the moderators to disallow these kinds of malicious lies.

 Ravi.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 Maybe calling the police might be a better solution. Not sure if Rick or Alex
would be much help, since they're both in Iowa. Anyway, thanks for the heads up
- I'll tell Rita to be on the watch for any strange behavior on Facebook.The
best solution for situations like this is to just go off the grid grid
entirely.The internet is is not for anyone who wants privacy. I should have
done this years ago - the guy that tried to out me by posting my real name on
Usenet is still a subscriber on this list.There's no telling what he's up to
now. Go figure.