---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 More stalking. Feste catches her in a simple mistake, and she wants to make
him PAY for it.

Note the gratuitous insults and taunts (bolded below) and names like "sweetie"
and "toots" inserted to make it clear how much "lower" and inconsequential he
is than she is. Note the appeal to other people trying to "sell" them on the
idea that there is something "wrong" with Feste, just because 1) he's standing
up to her, and 2) he pointed out a simple mistake on her part. Note the
constant attempts to lure him into arguing with her.

This is stalking.

 And this is obsession Bawwy. Take a break, go for a walk, eat some quinoa,
read a biography on Jim Morrison. You'll feel much, much better. For a guy who
shuns the ego and attachment you seem so terribly subjectively imprisoned
somehow.