Steve, I just saw Richard's fun side and commented on it. Like when he says
that someone got to the office early this morning. Or I say something dumb and
he says keep up the good work. I like that gentle chiding and humor combo.
Maybe it has to do with being a grandfather. I can tell that for my sister and
brother in law, it's a lot easier to be a grandparent than a parent!

On Friday, December 6, 2013 9:16 AM, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>