The problem is that Barry and Judy are living in the past - Barry posted a challenge to Judy to come over here to continue their debate, which was for the most part a battle of egos. Where in the world did they get the idea that anyone over here cared what they say? Go figure.

I mean, it's not as if either one has posted very many enlightening messages to the group lately.

They're both pretty smart people and both are professionals working out of a home office. But, they both seem to have got stuck believing their own ideology - it seems like years since either one has changed much since 1995 - they're still posting the same old stuff, day in and day out.

The only difference I can see, is that if Judy is for it, then Barry is against it. Barry used to be a TM defender, but he's turned into an obsessive teaser of sorts and Judy seems to have turned into caviler, obsessed with minute details of relative truth telling.