Take your pick - invite Shiva-Shakti into your heart or Jesus into your heart.

 Just remember though  - Allah is already there waiting to throw you into the
eternal fire.
 After all, you are indeed an unbeliever (kafir).

 The TMO translation: “Whether pure or impure, whoever opens themselves to the
expanded vision of unbounded awareness gains inner and outer purity”

 The Sanskrit transliteration:

 (aatma shuddhi – self purification)

 apavitraH pavitro vaa sarvaavasthaa.n gato.api vaa .
 yaH smaretpu.nDariikaakShaM sa baahyaabhya.ntaraH shuchiH

 (from haribhaktivilasa ch3 v37, garu.Da puraaNa (Garuda Purana) and 1st line
in siva samhita 4:33)

 Whether filtered or unfiltered, whether all dwellings get purified,

 remember the lotus-eyed (Vishnu) to get inner and outer purify.

 The sources for the puja as a whole as declared by Paul Mason's Acharya
Vandana Puja:

 Trotakacharya http://everything2.com/title/Trotakacharya's famous
guru-paramparA http://everything2.com/title/paramparA
 Selected verses from the gurustotra http://everything2.com/title/gurustotra
that every Indian who studies with a guru knows by heart

 A short middle verse used by Sanskrit http://everything2.com/title/Sanskrit
students for recitation practice which invites Shiva
http://everything2.com/title/Shiva and Shakti to take up residence in the
performer's heart.

 1.       http://everything2.com/title/Trotakacharya

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

 Dear MJ,
 You been away a long time out in the world and you may not be totally aware
yourself of the profound and personal success in our very real spiritual
experience of the Fairfield, Iowa meditating community. For instance, it seems
evident that most every illumined person that Rick Archer interviews about
their personal illumination is a transcending meditator in root talking about
spiritual experiences. Heck, that is just www.Batgap.com http://www.Batgap.com/
.

 But also one of the most very special things of meditating in the Golden Domes
with the large group here is that at around 10 am most every morning after the
first meditation people can get up to speak of their spiritual experiences and
progress in meditation. The communal experiences of spiritual reality is a lot
to exult over here in fact. There is a lot of grace and blessing that has
occurred here in people's lives who stuck with it. I am only sorry that you did
not stay longer with us. Though you could certainly begin again anytime. There
is a great compassion in Nature for that. “Whether pure or impure, whoever
opens themselves to the expanded vision of unbounded awareness gains inner and
outer purity”. That is a very beautiful thing.
http://www.mum.edu/public-service/invincible-america
http://www.mum.edu/public-service/invincible-america
 It would be a great joy to have you back meditating with us,

 -Buck

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:

 I know that there is still the mind set that no matter what M may have done
that wasn't ethical, the effect of TM and TMSP is so good and so powerful, it
is best to ignore or rationalize that the negative or dark side of M and the
Movement is outweighed by the vast positive benefit to the individual and the
world.

 I know there is that mind set but I don't agree with it. I do not see any
evidence the group practice of TMSP is having any kind of effect of offsetting
the "negative" energy around the world. If you take the current state of the
world as evidence of Marshy effect then it is clear the Marshy Effect is either
non-existent or a colossal failure.

 I have come to feel that TM itself seems to work well for a couple years and
then for some reason the positive benefits seem to fade away. I mean even old
timers like Rick don't just strictly do TM - they do other stuff. If TM is so
fabulous, people would not step away from it.

 There have been too many suicides, too many mental breakdowns and too many
high ups in the Movement whose behavior is the opposite of what you would
expect from folks practicing daily the royal technique for enlightenment. That
last is of great importance to me. I don't feel you can make the grandiose
claims for a mental technique and have the actual results be totally off base
or totally different than what is promised and still legitimately believe the
technique will do what is claimed for it.

 When the people who have been doing TMSP the longest behave in the arrogant,
elitist, unethical manner I have seen in people like Hagelin, Morris, Greg
Wilson, Susan Humphries, Chris Crowell, Neal Patterson, Bill Sands, Reed Martin
and so on and so forth I see that the TMSP has had the OPPOSITE effect on their
behavior that it should have had.

 So while I admire your desire to change the world, it won't change through
folks doing TM and TMSP - if it was going to do so, it would already have done
it.

 The state to the world today is a testament to Marshy's monumental failure to
make significant changes in world consciousness through his programs. Of
course, I believe his real program was to make himself into a demigod in
people's minds, make tons of money for himself and his family and get laid a
whole bunch while he was still young enough to enjoy it, so he actually did
have the effect he wanted to have, it just wasn't the effect he promoted in
public.