Thanks for the compliments, but I don't really have much to say about what other people wear - my main concern is what I'm wearing. Today I am wearing denims, Wranglers; a western belt, brown; a Van Heusen long sleeved dress shirt, white; and cowboy boots, brown (not shiny, but rough); and no hat.

However, yesterday on the way home from the gym, I saw four what appeared to be homeless persons. One was sitting in a wheelchair in a downtown doorway with what looked like a serape over her shoulders; another guy was sleeping under a pile of army blankets, so I don't know exactly what he was wearing; and a bag lady I saw was wearing an overcoat with fake fur on the collar, pushing a shopping basket around, stacked high with what looked like junk obtained from a dumpster.

I wanted to pull over and tell them about the new "Haven for Humanity" just ten blocks away, but I didn't bother because at the shelter, you can't sleep all day, smoke, drink, do drugs, and you have to follow a twelve-step program and get a job to support yourself so you can get your own place. Go figure.