Maybe so, but it's not really about who is "cuter" - it's about the music and the playing. Most of the time I don't even know what the players look like until years later when I see them live, on TV or read about them. Listening to the radio I've no idea what they really look like - I just like the tunes or the melody. For me, it's just not about the personalities. Having said that, Faith Hill and Trisha Yearwood are pretty easy on the eyes. LoL!