So, why don't you set a macro for Share? LoL!

On 12/20/2013 9:52 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

See, Share, some might say that the mean-spirited snark in your post not only far outweighs any positive effect of the purported compliment, but suggests that there is actually no genuine positive feeling behind the compliment. All the energy is in the snark; the purported compliment is lifeless.

IOW, Emily's comment highlighting the snark and ignoring the compliment is far more honest than either your original post or your response here.

Share whined:

<< See, Emily, imo your post is a form of dishonesty because you leave out the part where I say the tree and photo are lovely. And it's sneaky dishonesty to boot. >>

On Friday, December 20, 2013 8:53 AM, "emilymaenot@..." <emilymaenot@...> wrote: Re: I shall now enlighten you both about my immediate and mundane reaction to the photo of her Christmas tree that Ann posted. Hold onto your seatbelts! "Huh?! But wait a minute! I've seen this photo before! Is this the same photo Ann posted last year?!"

*/Yes, Barry is correct. Share definitely exhibits "range and an ability to feel positive emotion." I'm all teared up with this warm and fuzzy response. /*