On 12/22/2013 9:50 AM, feste37 wrote:
> Sometimes the smallness of your mind amazes me.
Judy does not take kindly to criticism, Feste. Even a casual comment
like yours about her use of the dots after words in a sentence being
"standard practice"soon turns into a personal confrontation, which she
will very quickly escalate into retaliation trying to defend herself and
trying to make you feel humiliated. That's her "standard practice". But
it should noted that apparently not a single respondent on this list
ever saw dots used between words and nobody seems to care about it,
except Judy - it took her seven attempts to try convince us that people
use this posting style all the time, but I've been using Twitter since
it was founded, I've never seen dots used in between words.