---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Ann, my posts might not currently be up to Bob's level, but imo they're well
above your sly put downs and demeaning nicknames. I say currently because again
imo I had a pretty good run of those kind of philosophical exchanges with RWC.
It's a buffet here at FFL and I enjoy the variety. Now, quoting you to
yourself, why don't you see if you can transcend YOUR prejudices yada yada...

 I have Share and when I see a post that "wows" me or that I appreciate for its
interesting or revelatory quality I say so. I have commented positively about
those kinds of posts from every member here including yourself. And too bad RWC
is no longer here so that you could continue your "philosophical exchanges" but
you certainly didn't encourage him to stick around very much, did you? And now
you encourage the very poster who slams others regularly and floods this place
with stupid, repetitive nitpicking and pettiness but because he doesn't aim it
at you, you support him and tell him how kind and wonderful he is - the poster
of the year no less. You are a hypocrite Share and a self-centered one at that.
There is absolutely nothing "sly" about me. Everything I say and think is right
out there in capitals and bolded. You haven't seen "sly" from me because that
is not who I am. If I don't like something you'll hear me say it and you'll
know why. Texas Ricky can take the nicknames - he dishes out more than his
share daily to all sorts of people here. How did you like his harassment of MJ
when Michael first appeared here? Give me a break, Share, your standards, if
they exist at all, are inconsistent and double.

Ann had written to feste: Can you possibly assert that wishing people a happy
new year and thanking them for posting about quinoa salads is more rewarding?
See if you can transcend your prejudices and start fresh with every new post
that appears here so that you might actually learn and gain something.

 On Sunday, December 22, 2013 12:20 AM, "awoelflebater@..." <awoelflebater@...>