<< That was a pretty good post of mine, but I have no idea at all of whether
the stuff between you and Robin was serious or not. That was just my reaction
at that moment to a few posts. >>

 Yes, it was a pretty good post. Let's just put it up again, shall we? The
links below are to the exchange he's referring to:

 Gosh, golly. This is serious stuff. It is shaping up as a Shakespearean play,
a clash of "mighty opposites." The next scene should be good. The audience must
already be pondering the mysterious revelation below that authfriend has been
working with MZ for 17 YEARS behind the scenes to discredit Barry. Can it be
so? Really? And who, we absolutely must know, are the equally mysterious
"masters" that MZ serves? And what about the capitalized "Others" for whom
authfriend declares she is working? Who on earth might they be?

And I thought all this time that FFL was just an Internet chat forum. Now I see
it is a cloak-and-dagger tale of mighty forces, shifting alliances, outrageous
betrayals, and turbulent passions. Perhaps there is a playwright behind all
this, who is actually plotting a way for the reviled poster from Holland to
regain lost ground and reign supreme, his enemies confounded and at his mercy.
Will he choose magnanimity or revenge? We shall find out.

 Remember, folks, the whole point of the exchange was Robin's purported
defection from me to Barry. Robin's subject heading was "Revelation and
Conversion," and he styled his "conversion" as similar to that of St. Paul on
the road to Damascus. Dunno about anybody else, but I have a whole lot of
trouble imagining that Feste took that seriously. He may lack integrity, but he
isn't stupid.

  I do recall others in which Robin disparaged you in strong terms. Whether he
meant it or not, only he can say. I can't. Also, I did not read all the posts.
You have a real problem, auth. For me and most other people, this forum is an
ephemeral thing, like conversation. It's not an academic journal or a reference
book. I think you are the only one here who obsessively combs the archives
trying to prove other people wrong. It is a most peculiar trait of yours. And
of course it is always YOU who has the integrity and OTHERS who lack it. Do you
think there might be something wrong with that picture? Of course you don't,
because you lack self-awareness, good judgment, and a sense of fairness. You
also are a warped individual who gets pleasure from being nasty. Have you ever
wondered why so many people on this forum dislike you? No, of course you
haven't, for the reasons noted above.

And please also tell your silly little sidekick Ann that I am not reading her
messages, so she is wasting her time writing them. Tell her to go shake her
ears.

 ---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 See this post of mine (the one I told you to go back to that Richard had
quoted from) for the embarrassing quote from your post: