On 12/24/2013 10:38 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
Do you suppose Richard is so far gone he didn't notice that what he quoted from Robin's post confirmed what I had just said that he called a fib?
"I am sorry, Judy, but Saul was sincere in his persecution of those Christians too; but after Christ struck him down, he just could no longer play the part. And I feel the same way about Barry and his gang. Besides, it was getting hard to be "Just parroting Judy". I am surprised though, Judy, you would reveal this information about my prior association with you before I started posting at FFL. But I will take this as your need to express your hurt that I should turn on you like this. Still, I think it was imprudent of you to do this. But the damage is done, and we must live with it."