With one nickname, Ricky Retardo, Ann manages to slur mentally challenged
people; Hispanics who still have an accent; and Richard who, imo, contributes a
lot of good too FFL. I've seen twofers here before, but this is the first
threefor I've seen. Wowzie!

On Wednesday, December 25, 2013 9:35 PM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com"