Judy, I didn't realize it was a contest. Go figure!

On Thursday, December 26, 2013 4:06 PM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"
<authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Pretty weak, Share. Can't you do any better than this?

<< You think this Judy because all of your strategies are your survival
measures! Good job!

Of course you think that, Share. You have to think that. I understand. It's a
survival measure.

Judy, I think there have been many huge stretches on the part of you and your
buddies to give nefarious interpretations to what I've written. >>