There's that old saw: "before enlightenment you chop wood and carry water and after enlightenment you copy wood and carry water."

I find it interesting to watch the world falling apart. Our old systems no longer work and the unenlightened materialistic elite are trying to hold on to these antiquated systems. Time for them to move over and get out of the way since they are a real drag on society. Certainly having a quiet platform of silence helps to observe these apocalyptic events and even laugh them off (or laugh at the perpetrators). I find that some of the political forums I'm on the posters really get hung up in the minutia missing the forest for the trees. Folks here, not so much. That in itself is a sign of evolution.