---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 On 1/31/2014 3:20 AM, raunchydog@... mailto:raunchydog@... wrote:
 > In a shocking revelation, as many as 163 Indians, most of them brought
 > to the US as teenagers from villages in northern India to be trained
 > into Vedic Pandits by two institutions set up by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
 > of transcendental meditation fame, appear to have gone missing over
 > the last 12 months.

 Maybe you need to read the other comments posted here BEFORE you post
 redundant messages. This news story has already been discredited in a
 previous FFL post - there are NO missing "pandit boys" in Vedic City.

 How do you know this Ricky? Because who said so? I missed the first go-around
on this so fill me in...